Newfoundland is currently the only place in the world where these magnificent animals can be hunted by non-residents. We prefer to hunt caribou when they begin the rut in October, although they can found around our camps from September – November. Once in the rut, the caribou will form small herds of 12-40 animals and these herds will usually contain several large trophy bulls.
Woodland Caribou Hunting
Woodland Caribou (9 available/year) – $ 25,000
Add-On to Packages
- Bear Add-on – license included (to Moose/Caribou hunt) – $1,200.00
- Allows you to hunt bear during and after your scheduled Moose or Caribou hunt fully guided.
- Must purchase as combo prior to hunt start.
- Includes bear hunting license
- $1,500 if added during the week after successful on Moose/Caribou
- Note: Guide and Hunting Location may differ if you’re successful on your Moose/Caribou early in the hunt, and continue to hunt Black Bear.
Additional Week – $ 4,000.00
Non-Hunter – $ 1,600.00