Black bear hunting is excellent in Newfoundland. We have the highest density of black bears in North America. The areas that we hunt provide great opportunities at spotting black bears and the terrain provides the ability to stalk in close for a shot opportunity. Typically, when our hunters do take bears, they are trophy classed animals, weighing well above 300lbs, with many encounters and successful bear hunters connecting on the coveted “500 lb’er.”
Black Bear Hunting
Our Black Bear Hunts are typically an add on to our Moose and Caribou hunts in the fall. If you’re interested in other bear hunting opportunities, contact us for pricing.
Add-On to Packages
- Bear Add-on – license included (to Moose/Caribou hunt) – $1,500.00
- Allows you to hunt bear during and after your scheduled Moose or Caribou hunt fully guided.
- Must purchase as combo prior to hunt start.
- Includes bear hunting license
- $1,800 if added during the week after successful on Moose/Caribou
- Note: Guide and Hunting Location may differ if you’re successful on your Moose/Caribou early in the hunt, and continue to hunt Black Bear.
Additional Week – $ 4,500.00
Non-Hunter – $ 2,400.00